20120619

wonder the beyond


here's what our wonderful cast has to say

nicole:
What can i say - it was a fun time working with all of you. I wasn't on set too much but it was a good time, everyone was super cool and easy to work with. I'm performing in a festival in Moldova this week. Strange little country, but beautiful and hot too.  Cheers from Chisinau!

kirk:
I was relaxing in the desert after all that strenuous lifting (12 oz at a time) working on WTB. It was truly a pleasure working with you guys. It was somewhat of a small miracle, really, as the only actor in NYC whose bartending experience is exclusive to the receiving end of the bar. I wish you guys all the best in the promotion and dissemination of the film, and many more to come! I'm looking forward to a summer of teaching and performing theater in the Hudson Valley.

mel:
Without a doubt it was the most heart charging exhilarating roller coaster ride for me. All go from the getgo but we got it all done. Everything fell into place, the crew, the cast , everyone pitched in and did their best and it shows. It was fun to play the hero in the film charging through the mystery river of adventure not to mention having a love interest at last, the wonderful nicole. We did our best considering the time frame and budget and managed to finish it succesfully including post production. What matters is the end result and how it came out. It came out great. Thanks to everyone who worked on it and gave their time for the film. I really appreciate everything done. Cheers!
At the moment I have something else in the pipeline that I've been working on, the next project.  When I get the go ahead, I'll be able to let everyone know.

ciaran:
As an actor the most important thing in the world for me has always been to have fun. And when that fun comes with a heart of gold and a cast and crew to match, Bunty and "Wonder the Beyond " happens.



Thank you Julie, Mel, and Jason, for the love, the joy, and for making November feel like June.
Ciaran has since made his Off Broadway debut to rave reviews and an extended run, playing iconic Irish revolutionary James Connolly in the Cell Theatre's spring production of Larry Kirwan of Black 47's "Blood," and is currently set to appear alongside a who's who of Irish theatre in acclaimed and award winning Irish playwright Don Creedon's new work "The Lobby."

kristen:
I'm actually in Taiwan...until July. While I'm in Taiwan, I teach English conversation classes and modeling for college during the week. On the weekends, I'm a street artist. I also started a blog and I continue writing poems and prose in both Chinese and English. It was definitely a very unique and pleasant experience working on WTB. I met great people and I got to work with my best friend Wayne. I also enjoyed playing a comedic role. It's an interesting story. Seeing how much effort you guys put into the film was very inspiring. I hope I will have another opportunity to work with you~  Thank you very much for the wonderful experience!

jason:
Playing Ben was an interesting experience, I was busy running around and dealing with equipment during all of my free time... not to mention working full time during the week as well! Acting on top of this certainly took a special type of energy. Being part of the creative side of things on and off the camera was nice experience though. I am happy we got it done and that we were able to do it on a next to nothing budget. Lately I have been working in Locations for a USA Network TV program. The majority of my free time has largely been divided into Anthony and my company, Rollin-Studios and producing other small projects.

andrew:
I have nothing but positive things to say about the cast and crew. Everyone was a joy to work with. This project was something special; a unique take on the scifi/comedy/fantasy genre and was glad to be a part of it (wearing two hands so to speak). I hope to work with everyone in some capacity again in the future. I am currently freelance writing for two publications, the Queens Chronicle and for Blank Slate Media in Long Island.